News Disney Springs Begins Phased Reopening on May 20

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Has live entertainment returned to the performance space inside of House of Blues yet? That and Cirque dumping large groups of people outside who were likely hungry and thirsty was a big driver of places staying open later.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Has live entertainment returned to the performance space inside of House of Blues yet? That and Cirque dumping large groups of people outside who were likely hungry and thirsty was a big driver of places staying open later.
The "front porch" live music is back, but not inside yet.

TrojanUSC

With temp checks gone, have they found a better way to streamline the security in the garages yet? It was taking up far too many spaces with the layout before.

techgeek

With temp checks gone, have they found a better way to streamline the security in the garages yet? It was taking up far too many spaces with the layout before.

The footprint has shrunk a little and there’s much less extended queue space, but it still knocks out a few rows of parking. Not sure what they can do about that really, especially in Lime there’s just no space for a checkpoint otherwise.

zann285

The footprint has shrunk a little and there’s much less extended queue space, but it still knocks out a few rows of parking. Not sure what they can do about that really, especially in Lime there’s just no space for a checkpoint otherwise.
Are there certain times when they do security at Disney Springs or something? We were dropped off via bus there from our resort a few weeks back and did not have to go through any security other than a guy with a dog (they were off to the side of the entrance, not explicitly stopping guests). I remember going through the security there when arriving via bus before on past trips, but that was later in the day I suppose.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom