Our February Trip Dining Reviews, plus DDP vs. OOP Comparisons

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
For what it's worth, here's a link to the "dining" section of my family's most recent trip report. It includes some thoughts on:

- Grocery Delivery via Amazon Prime Now

- CS meals at Flame Tree BBQ (AK), ABC Commissary (HS), Pecos Bill's (MK), The Mara (AKL-Jambo) and Blizzard Beach

- TS meals at Sanaa (AKL-Kidani), San Angel Inn (Epcot), Via Napoli (Epcot), Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (HS), T-REX (DS), Yak & Yeti (AK), Skipper Canteen (MK), and Tiffins (AK, signature)

- Drinks at Victoria Falls Lounge (AKL-Jambo)

- Cost comparison: what we spent vs. what we'd have paid if we'd used the DDP for the same meals (obviously, our dining preferences are subjective, and this analysis is specific only to my family's particular age composition and habits, although it may be instructive if yours are similar)

Last edited:

bigkbull

For what it's worth, here's a link to the "dining" section of my family's most recent trip report. It includes some thoughts on:

- Grocery Delivery via Amazon Prime Now

- CS meals at Flame Tree BBQ (AK), ABC Commissary (HS), Pecos Bill's (MK), The Mara (AKL-Jambo) and Blizzard Beach

- TS meals at Sanaa (AKL-Kidani), San Angel Inn (Epcot), Via Napoli (Epcot), Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (HS), T-REX (DS), Yak & Yeti (AK), Skipper Canteen (MK), and Tiffins (AK, signature)

- Drinks at Victoria Falls Lounge (AKL-Jambo)

- Cost comparison: what we spent vs. what we'd have paid if we'd used the DDP for the same meals (obviously, our dining preferences are subjective, and this analysis is specific only to my family's particular age composition and habits, although it may be instructive if yours are similar)

Thank you so much for this! So much of this overlaps with what we have planned for our trip in a couple of weeks. Thanks again!

HouCuseChickie

I was really glad to see you point out what would have been wasted. I see too many people not factoring in all of the things they probably wouldn't use if they weren't provided by the plan. I also think there's so much to be said for being able to order what you want vs. being confined to plan rules.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom