What to plan when there's nothing left to plan?

ELG13

I'm dying over here! We are at 73 days and I have nothing to plan. I get to do fastpasses 3/11 but then it's back to nothing. Those are mostly planned already... My ADRs are done. What are some new or not so well known Disney fun things I can look into and maybe plan or add to the agenda?? Even if I can't do it this trip, we are AP holders and have at least 2 more trips planned.

DisDadWoz

Look to see what activities there are at the resort and try to see if they fit into your plans. While they may change a lot of them are pretty consistent each day/week. Start to plan what you want to listen to for music/watch for movies on trip down.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

LOL - don't worry! Disney doesn't want you to be bored. They will change park hours or EMH schedules or refurbishment dates, or schedule an upcharge event that closes a park (or fills it up before opening), and you'll have to re-plan all over again! Probably multiple times, over the next 73 days. ;)

That being said, if you've got extra time, why not make and refine your family's packing list for travel? Or check out recent reviews for the restaurants you plan to visit?

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

I'll get to that point and then visit menu sites to scan the different options and try to get a better idea of what I'm going to want to order. I also look at sites that list unusual items in each park to look for and make a list of things to do other than attractions. I go through my packing lists to ensure theres nothing I'm missing. I scan through multiple trip reports and online sites to read about what others have done to try picking up on something I havent thought of doing. Mostly I think about each day Ive planned for and imagine that days itinerary and envision what could I do to make it better.

Upvote 0

MoragL

I feel your pain. We are still over 6 months out and am checking daily to see if they have updated park hours for our dates even though I know they will probably change. I am checking flights and accommodations daily and quite frankly am to the point of being obsessed but yet can't actually plan anything yet!!!

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
Look to see what activities there are at the resort and try to see if they fit into your plans. While they may change a lot of them are pretty consistent each day/week. Start to plan what you want to listen to for music/watch for movies on trip down.
Yes we always stay at ft.wilderness so there is LOTS to do!! We've scanned that list and have a few things planned tentatively!!
I'll get to that point and then visit menu sites to scan the different options and try to get a better idea of what I'm going to want to order. I also look at sites that list unusual items in each park to look for and make a list of things to do other than attractions. I go through my packing lists to ensure theres nothing I'm missing. I scan through multiple trip reports and online sites to read about what others have done to try picking up on something I havent thought of doing. Mostly I think about each day Ive planned for and imagine that days itinerary and envision what could I do to make it better.
My husband's favorite thing is finding new shoes and my job is shirts and magic band decals 😂
My final plan is how the heck am I gonna pay for all this -------Ha ha
😂😂😂 Oh my goodness! It gets more expensive by the day with me changing ADRs and.. maybe adding a day (or two) to surprise everyone 😬

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
I feel your pain. We are still over 6 months out and am checking daily to see if they have updated park hours for our dates even though I know they will probably change. I am checking flights and accommodations daily and quite frankly am to the point of being obsessed but yet can't actually plan anything yet!!!
Yep. That's the worst! But I always remind myself that this is part of the fun. Once I get there it's like I wake up from the first night and I'm sad because it's one day closer to being over. I'm a mess. I know.

Upvote 0

DreamalittleDisney

I'm dying over here! We are at 73 days and I have nothing to plan. I get to do fastpasses 3/11 but then it's back to nothing. Those are mostly planned already... My ADRs are done. What are some new or not so well known Disney fun things I can look into and maybe plan or add to the agenda?? Even if I can't do it this trip, we are AP holders and have at least 2 more trips planned.
We are 78days out and feeling the same - actuallynfeel like theres something I must be missing but think about our 3rd trip in 4 years that I'm just little bit more chilled about what we want to do and how to plan it

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
So far I have eggrolls and pulled pork Mac and cheese....any suggestions to add??
Here are some of my faves:
Animal Kingdom
Dino Bites Snacks: Ice Cream Sundae, Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
Thirsty River Bar and Trek Snacks: Frozen banana
Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery: Colossal Cinnamon Roll for 2
Trilo Bites Snack Cart: Smokey Bones Chocolate Shake

Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Nut and Ice Cream Cart: Glazed Almonds
Pretzel and Churro Cart: Frozen Banana

EPCOT
Taste Track: Violet Blueberry Vanilla Croissant Doughnut, Croissant Doughnut (cinnamon/sugar)
L’Artisan Des Glaces: any of their ice cream menu (it changes)
Karamel Kucche: everything there is delicious
Funnel Cake Cart: Cookies and Cream funnel cake
Italy Gelato Cart: Coopa del Nonno
Kabuki Cafe: Kakigori

Magic Kingdom
Aloha Isle
Gaston’s Tavern: Cinnamon Roll, LeFou’s Brew, Apple slices with Carmel sauce
Westward Ho Refreshements: Candied bacon skewer
Sleepy Hollow: Fresh fruit waffle sandwich with hazelnut spread
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor: loads of good stuff. Apple Blossom Sundae
Popcorn and Ice Cream Cart: Cinnamon glazed almonds, frozen banana

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
Here are some of my faves:
Animal Kingdom
Dino Bites Snacks: Ice Cream Sundae, Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
Thirsty River Bar and Trek Snacks: Frozen banana
Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery: Colossal Cinnamon Roll for 2
Trilo Bites Snack Cart: Smokey Bones Chocolate Shake

Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Nut and Ice Cream Cart: Glazed Almonds
Pretzel and Churro Cart: Frozen Banana

EPCOT
Taste Track: Violet Blueberry Vanilla Croissant Doughnut, Croissant Doughnut (cinnamon/sugar)
L’Artisan Des Glaces: any of their ice cream menu (it changes)
Karamel Kucche: everything there is delicious
Funnel Cake Cart: Cookies and Cream funnel cake
Italy Gelato Cart: Coopa del Nonno
Kabuki Cafe: Kakigori

Magic Kingdom
Aloha Isle
Gaston’s Tavern: Cinnamon Roll, LeFou’s Brew, Apple slices with Carmel sauce
Westward Ho Refreshements: Candied bacon skewer
Sleepy Hollow: Fresh fruit waffle sandwich with hazelnut spread
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor: loads of good stuff. Apple Blossom Sundae
Popcorn and Ice Cream Cart: Cinnamon glazed almonds, frozen banana
Now I'm drooling! We also have the sweet and spicy waffle at sleepy hallow on the list. And everyone bdays the same about the Carmel shop in Epcot so i can't wait!!
Tell me I'm not imagining it, but at Gaston's tavern, when it first opened, they had a pork shank right? I swear I remember that and some carrots,celery and ranch with a LB brew and it was one of our favorite meals! We haven't seen it in our last few trips and I'm beginning to think the Disney air made me imagine it.

Upvote 0

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Now I'm drooling! We also have the sweet and spicy waffle at sleepy hallow on the list. And everyone bdays the same about the Carmel shop in Epcot so i can't wait!!
Tell me I'm not imagining it, but at Gaston's tavern, when it first opened, they had a pork shank right? I swear I remember that and some carrots,celery and ranch with a LB brew and it was one of our favorite meals! We haven't seen it in our last few trips and I'm beginning to think the Disney air made me imagine it.
They did have a pork shank. Like the cinnamon roll at the Main St. Bakery, it is no more. Still plenty of tasty treats though!
1582905887420.png

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom