News Roz Durant named as new Senior Vice President, Operations responsible for Disney Springs, ESPN Wide World of Sports, and Water Parks

Mouse Trap

I'd cry if I was "promoted" to theme parks from entertainment.

Then again, there isn't much excitement at ESPN these days. Must've been a nice pay bump.

DisneyDebRob

Don’t know anything at all about her. A quick search online doesn’t help me find anything either. Anyone know what she has done besides her work at ESPN? The springs seem to be doing great, was just wondering about this move.

Lilofan

Don’t know anything at all about her. A quick search online doesn’t help me find anything either. Anyone know what she has done besides her work at ESPN? The springs seem to be doing great, was just wondering about this move.
She graduated from University of South Carolina in 1999. She is African American who was a reporter for several news agencies after college.

smile

Roz Durant has been appointed as Senior Vice President, Operations responsible for Disney Springs, ESPN Wide World of Sports, and Water Parks from ESPN, where she was Senior Vice President, College Networks.

giphy.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom