News Fantasmic! closing for refurbishment this week

Lilofan

This downtime has nothing to do with light bulbs being replaced. Lighting equipment is maintained daily.

Nope. A show doesn't go dark for one day due to cast vacations, nor does it happen for training purposes. Cast vacations happen when they happen and training takes place twice a year in conjunction with the regular show schedule.

Again. Nope. The dragon doesn't get rebuilt "this time of year". It is maintained daily, just like everything else in the show.

Maybe. 😉

Aren't you just a magical breath of fresh air?
If lighting change out requires a boom lift or some type of equipment don't expect it's going to changed right away.

roj2323

Again. Nope. The dragon doesn't get rebuilt "this time of year". It is maintained daily, just like everything else in the show.

Uhh Dude, I worked there. Yes they do daily maintenance but larger projects and major maintenance/repairs get pushed off to down times when possible. I watched them rebuild the dragon during a week long down time. Showkeeping was swapping out and repairing trash cans in place. I spent the better part of a week scrubbing gum off cans while watching them work on the dragon.

roj2323

Uhh, Dude, thank you for your "insight", but rest assured I wasn't scrubbing gum off trash cans when the dragon has needed attention in the past and I won't be doing that tomorrow when the show goes dark. But again, the dragon isn't the reason for tomorrow's downtime and the dragon isn't on an annual maintenance plan, it receives regular upkeep and major work as needed.

I never said that this is specifically for dragon maintenance. All I said is that's what they have used it for in the past. As for your holier than thou attitude, Put up or shut up. If you are cast, say you are. If you aren't then admit it and move on like a big boy. As is I'm responding to your 4th post on this forum and you have offered nothing to give us any way to confirm you are more than a BS artist.

Movielover

Uhh, Dude, thank you for your "insight", but rest assured I wasn't scrubbing gum off trash cans when the dragon has needed attention in the past and I won't be doing that tomorrow when the show goes dark. But again, the dragon isn't the reason for tomorrow's downtime and the dragon isn't on an annual maintenance plan, it receives regular upkeep and major work as needed.
I never said that this is specifically for dragon maintenance. All I said is that's what they have used it for in the past. As for your holier than thou attitude, Put up or shut up. If you are cast, say you are. If you aren't then admit it and move on like a big boy. As is I'm responding to your 4th post on this forum and you have offered nothing to give us any way to confirm you are more than a BS artist.

1579687707659.png

peter11435

Aren't the laser lighting part of lighting since a member posted they have been not working?
The lasers are on the mountain and do not require lifts to service. There are a few reasons why repairs may be delayed but accessibility is not one of them.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I would bet the trash cans would be spotless and free of gum, the pavement freshly power washed, and low-mid level managers running around in an attempt to make sure everything “looks” perfect. But the lasers would still be broken.

And Bob wouldn’t even know they were missing.

Yeah like @TheRealBobIger would ever mix himself in with commoners willingly.

Lilofan

He would almost certainly have a private area set up in the back with catered F&B. But then of course plans would change and he would never actually show up and the entire production would be for nothing.
When VIPs show up prior to the visit, ever hear of a Walk thru so things gets addressed before the VIPs show up? 😉

Lilofan

Incredibly lucky if you’ve seen him more than once. He only visits WDW a few times a year.
Been going to parks for more than 25 years. How about you? Iger even visited with his little kids back in the day before he became CEO. I paid however he probably did not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom