News New exhibit to open inside Palais du Cinéma alongside updated Impressions de France and Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along

rreading

Since there's some movie discussion happening here:
Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along will play each day from 11am to 7pm, with Impressions de France taking over in the evening from 7:30pm to 9:00pm.

Total trash schedule.

Edit: I know how and why this happened, just doesn't make it any better.

Agreed. If they were to do day/night, then they could have at least switched to IdF at 5PM. This is a pretty tight window and will often be impossible due to our dinner plans.

rreading

Looks like a great exhibit.

I'm not enamoured by Disney's new EPCOT theme of 'global culture culminating in Disney storytelling bringing us all together'. Which is the theme of WS, SSE, HarmUs.

But outside that context a neat looking exhibit.

But it's not just Disney storytelling. They haven't touched some of the productions showcased. And fwiw, the ones they have - like The Three Musketeers - don't appear to be referenced with this exhibit.

Looks great! Now if only it would lead into Impressions de France more often....

gustaftp

"4K" sounds like an odd format for a film that is actually 5 films on 5 screens. I guess I'll see it when I see it.
That’s because it isn’t 4K, nor is a 4K image being displayed on those screens. I reckon that term just keeps popping around because it’s the latest for home theatres and people who don’t know about projection technology want to somehow express that it will look better than it did before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom