Question on Wilderness Lodge

Dave B

Original Poster
I know that you can take a boat to the MK, but is there a boat that goes from Wilderness Lodge to Disney Springs? I cannot find the info. Thank you in advance

Zé_Carioca

As others have said, boat goes only to MK, Fort Wilderness and I believe Contemporary (?).

The resorts that have the boat to springs are Saratoga, both Port Orleans resorts, and Old Key West.

Hank Hill

Can't take a boat straight from FW to DS. But it doesn't mean you have to take only a bus to DS if you don't mind going indirectly.

You can take boats to the TTC and take a bus to Port Orleans, then the boat to DS for example. Depends on if you are looking for best route or the experience.

If it's the experience you want, it might be best to take a bus to DS, then take the boat to PO, walk around then go back to DS.

DISR

WL is really close to POFQ. I bet an Uber would be in the neighborhood of $7.00. I know the little costs add up, but that isn't much to spend if you are shooting for the experience and value your time.

RememberWhen

8515E9A4-3097-46F2-9DF0-98E395606319.png

here’s a map of the property. Wilderness Lodge is up by the Magic Kingdom. Disney Springs is down by Typhoon Lagoon. I would take a bus.

imsosarah

Ummm WL is not close to PO - but with that said, we uber all over at disney between parks and areas - it is about a 10 minute uber to almost anywhere. easy!

Polydweller

WL is really close to POFQ. I bet an Uber would be in the neighborhood of $7.00. I know the little costs add up, but that isn't much to spend if you are shooting for the experience and value your time.
Really close??? Not remotely. WL is near MK and the Contemporary. POFQ is miles away near Epcot and DS a bit SE.

Hcalvert

I took a Lyft from POR to WL last July and it was $8 with tip, so you are in the right money range. The Minnie van was going to cost about $25.

DISR

Really close??? Not remotely. WL is near MK and the Contemporary. POFQ is miles away near Epcot and DS a bit SE.
Thanks for pointing that out. I should be more specific when I provide my perspective or experience to others seeking advice. For me a 15 minute Uber is not a long trip. I try to never tell people seeking advice what to do. I just want to share my experience to help inform their decision. Hopefully people reading the forums sythesize lots of inputs and make the best decision they can for themselves and their situation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom