Disney Springs: Happily Whatever You're After campaign

ThatMouse

Sounds like Disney's lifetime slogan. Happily eh whatever you want. Conservative, let's try not to offend anyone.

Kingoglow

These certainly aren't great ads.
They lack the usual emotional connection that Disney makes with viewers. That was one of the real strengths of their old ads.
Heavily female skewed as well, showing a lack of thinking in terms of the new social diversity model.
4/10

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I'm after: reasonable prices (didn't say cheap - just a reasonable price for the service I'm being provided) and improved quality/value for food/beverage and entertainment. I didn't see that addressed in the new ad campaign.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Heavily female skewed as well, showing a lack of thinking in terms of the new social diversity model.

Yeah... good luck with targeting men to spend as much as women on clothes and make-up.

JIMINYCR

DS, the place to splurge and indulge till you drop. Its Happily Whatever Youre After... but truth in advertising.... at a cost. We need another 5 sec addition to the videos showing a poor guys wallet getting thinner and emptier.

rawbar

Some behind the scenes info, my daughter was cast as 'violet' in the Incredibles themed commercial. At the last second, Disney legal showed up and said they couldn't do The Incredibles for some reason, so instead it became incredibles-like. Probably the same happened with the others. Her commercial was filmed over a 5 day period in September the week after the hurricane (it was supposed to be the week of but was pushed back). Call times were in the wee hours going into daylight. Rough on a 13yo. There is a 4th commercial that hasn't been released yet and there will also be a series with a different ethnic demographic. Not sure if those have filmed yet, they were supposed to film at the same time but we saw they were still looking for actors in Oct or Nov. There is also a print campaign to go along with these, we were told you can see these ads inside the Disney buses and were also told billboards were a possibility. The filming crew was followed around by a Disney social media group, no idea what that will result in. You can find more pics from behind the scenes on my daughter's IG page at @amberleanne2006

Attachments

• 2020-01-13_1808.png
    2020-01-13_1808.png
    952.7 KB · Views: 190

Cmdr_Crimson

:rolleyes: Gee I wonder what WDW's 50th Anniversary slogan will be?
There can be a few...
  • "Get in, Sit Down and Shut Up!"
  • "Hey, We have a Star Wars over there!"
  • "Who's Walt Disney? We have a Star wars!"
  • "Enjoy this or Something..Oh look an Instagram Wall!"
  • "Go Big..Go Six Fla......Dah I Mean uh, Disney!"
  • "Being lazy has never been so Magical!"
  • "Have we mentioned we Have a Star Wars? We have? Are you sure? Just need to be sure you are well aware of it...Mickey you ask? Pffttt Forget that nonsense we Have a Star Wars...........Just thought you'd like to know."

bryanfze55

There can be a few...
  • "Get in, Sit Down and Shut Up!"
  • "Hey, We have a Star Wars over there!"
  • "Who's Walt Disney? We have a Star wars!"
  • "Enjoy this or Something..Oh look an Instagram Wall!"
  • "Go Big..Go Six Fla......Dah I Mean uh, Disney!"
  • "Being lazy has never been so Magical!"
  • "Have we mentioned we Have a Star Wars? We have? Are you sure? Just need to be sure you are well aware of it...Mickey you ask? Pffttt Forget that nonsense we Have a Star Wars...........Just thought you'd like to know."

Umm, Mickey Mouse just got his own ride for the first time in the 65 year history of Disney parks lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom