News New Year's Eve 2019 entertainment line-up at Walt Disney World

TrainsOfDisney

Here’s the traffic getting into Magic Kingdom, Took this on the way to Epcot from Magic Kingdom!
View attachment 437769

You’re lucky.... I’m in that traffic on a Disney bus. Not sure why the buses aren’t detouring like they have in previous years? I should have taken bus to Epcot and monorailed over. Oh well... I’ll make the 2:00 parade ( I was trying to make the 11:00 parade when I left....).

Hank Hill

You’re lucky.... I’m in that traffic on a Disney bus. Not sure why the buses aren’t detouring like they have in previous years? I should have taken bus to Epcot and monorailed over. Oh well... I’ll make the 2:00 parade ( I was trying to make the 11:00 parade when I left....).
Good luck. Last year MK stopped letting guests in at 11:35. IDK how long it took people to get in who showed up after that.

IanDLBZF

Well I bused over from AOA to MK and knocked down 7DMT during EMH and Splash Mountain at RD. Left MK as soon as I could.

disney4life2008

Should I go or should I stay? No lol. I did magic Kingdom on nye last year and it was nice but the DJ music across the entire park is horrible.

TrainsOfDisney

Despite traffic pop to mk was only about an hour. Probably wouldn’t have saved any time going to Epcot especially since Epcot security has been crazy lately

TrainsOfDisney

I watched 6:30 fantasy from grand, then enjoyed a quiet evening at DAK with a rivers of light viewing and back over to mk for 11:50 fantasy. It sure felt like more perimeters shells than previous years. Fantastic as always!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom