News Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular to feature new scenes from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Very strange they aren’t playing it WITH JBJB for the next 12 nights as in years past. They have every reason for Star Wars overload in the park.

It is strange. Back when Galactic was a full fireworks show, I talked to a DHS manager who said the issue of the two shows was reloading. And they had just figured out how to do that within an hour.

So, now that the fireworks is much less than it used to be, you would think that reload is even less of an issue.

ToTBellHop

It is strange. Back when Galactic was a full fireworks show, I talked to a DHS manager who said the issue of the two shows was reloading. And they had just figured out how to do that within an hour.

So, now that the fireworks is much less than it used to be, you would think that reload is even less of an issue.
Yes, and their big, new ride is not going to be accessible to anyone entering the park after 10 am. Surely, they’ll need something to do. I guess Sunset Seasons Greetings is enough?

Disone

Yes, and their big, new ride is not going to be accessible to anyone entering the park after 10 am. Surely, they’ll need something to do. I guess Sunset Seasons Greetings is enough?
Even if it is, and I am not agreeing that it is enough, what happens after it ends for the season?

Also the "Galactic Spectacular" has been neutered down to a galactic snooze, a show that only a accountant could love.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom