News Win a once-in-a-lifetime experience to spend a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite and meet a Super Bowl Champion

BromBones

As for that Cinderella suite. Remember when Disney used to claim to pick a "random" guest that walked through the front gate to stay there.
They also insisted that you could not pay to stay in the suite and it was only random.
Funny how Katy Perry just happened to be "randomly" selected to stay there.

I guess randomness changes when enough money is involved.

As for this contest....no thanks. My wife and I are not of the proper demographic to win.

peter11435

As for that Cinderella suite. Remember when Disney used to claim to pick a "random" guest that walked through the front gate to stay there.
They also insisted that you could not pay to stay in the suite and it was only random.
Funny how Katy Perry just happened to be "randomly" selected to stay there.

I guess randomness changes when enough money is involved.

As for this contest....no thanks. My wife and I are not of the proper demographic to win.
Well originally it was random. As part of the year of a million dreams. So their claim was true at the time. After the campaign they used it for various purposes including celebrities, marketing, magical moments etc.

Rob562

Well originally it was random. As part of the year of a million dreams. So their claim was true at the time. After the campaign they used it for various purposes including celebrities, marketing, magical moments etc.

Yup. I actually know someone who won a night in the suite during that promo. (Well technically I think her father did)

I did the mail in option from home, only ever got the silver and blue Mickey ears.

-Rob

BromBones

Also I'm sure the release says the video becomes their property so they have all those to use in other ways (ads)
Cheap way to generate content

I also thought that. I don't want to give my image to Disney to use especially if I put in any modicum of hard work on a video.
Staying in that apartment for a night is not that important to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom