News Early close for Magic Kingdom on Monday December 2

Sweet Thing

Couldn't the cast event be held at AK instead? I'm sure they can have a good time and guests don't have to deal with MK closing at 430pm on the affected day. If Chapek shows up, will the cast give him some feedback? šŸ˜‰
They change the venue every five years. It used to be held in resort ballrooms. Five years ago it was at DHS. In the next year or so it will be at a different park.

nickys

Premium Member
Is this a sudden closing or did we know about it 60 days in advance?

This was known about back in August at least, so way ahead of FP booking. Even before that there were clues that something was happening, in that you couldnā€™t book ADRs in MK for the evening.

Not quite sure why suddenly this seems to be ā€œnewsā€. I think there were threads about it on here, but there certainly were on Touring Plans and the DIS.

ThatMouse

This was known about back in August at least, so way ahead of FP booking. Even before that there were clues that something was happening, in that you couldnā€™t book ADRs in MK for the evening.

Something to watch out for in 2020 I guess since Monday night is typically a good less crowded MK night, and EPCOT gets the extended hours tuesday night. I was just thinking we usually make a 2 night Dec plan sometimes over a year in advance since room discounts are hit or miss now a days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom