News PHOTOS - The new Magic of Disney Store in the East Hall at Orlando International Airport

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
It looks very airy and open, with clean lines and tasteful shelves.

But I'm guessing Bob C hasn't seen this location yet... there's a lot of empty floor space that could be full of t-shirts and other trinkets.

aladdin2007

It looks nice, spaceship earth wall and everything. Now why couldn't they have gone this style route with World of Disney and other locations in the parks and resorts,,,this is at least a little more magical. Instead they go with generic and bland. I just dont understand them.

Last edited:

Coolbert

Awful.gif

At least it looks better than the other store.

McSmooth

Yesterday I spent the day at Disney Springs before flying home. What's interesting is that this airport store is the only location (that I know of) that sells some of Black Spire Outpost items outside of Galaxy's Edge.

Didn't see any of the BSO items anywhere in Disney Springs.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
So, brighter than the previous store. But otherwise, mostly the same bland store design as other recent retail "renovations". Yes, they threw in some splashes of color to draw your eye, but nothing I'm seeing is even remotely unique, just the same brown/beige/white overall color scheme at a different location. In other words... it met my expectations of what would replace the old location.

Jon81uk

So, brighter than the previous store. But otherwise, mostly the same bland store design as other recent retail "renovations". Yes, they threw in some splashes of color to draw your eye, but nothing I'm seeing is even remotely unique, just the same brown/beige/white overall color scheme at a different location. In other words... it met my expectations of what would replace the old location.

In theory if the merchandise is good enough then that should be what draws your eye.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom