Epcot's Pin Traders and Camera Center to reopen in December

DisneyDreamerxyz

One store having two names just seems confusing. and for a photopass location only having two stations seems like a bad idea. The photopass station at the Magic Kingdom Theatre as like 6-8 stations and even then there is usually a line at night for people wanting to look at/buy their photos. Maybe due to their contract with Nikon they had to keep the "Camera Center" name? seems outdated.

rocketraccoon

Is the Photopass area that was temporarily behind Pin Traders still open?

One store having two names just seems confusing. and for a photopass location only having two stations seems like a bad idea. The photopass station at the Magic Kingdom Theatre as like 6-8 stations and even then there is usually a line at night for people wanting to look at/buy their photos. Maybe due to their contract with Nikon they had to keep the "Camera Center" name? seems outdated.
It looks like they're moving from 4 stations down to 2. I'm sure they have usage data for those they can rely on.

DisneyDreamerxyz

BlogMickey said that Pin Central has been cleared out and has no pins for sale, but it is still open and selling random other merchandise. I wonder if Pin Central, Art of Disney, and Character Spot will close on the same date?

RSoxNo1

Sounds like Art of Disney will debut at Heritage Manor Gifts (American Adventure Pavilion) on December 16, 2019. Is that still open in Future World?

These are the dates that I'm seeing.

Art of Disney - Opens 12/16/2019 at new American Adventure Location
Art of Disney (Future World) - Last day of operation ??
Pin Traders and Camera Center - Opened 12/9/2019
Pin Central - Last day of operation 12/7/2019
Camera Center - Last day of operation 9/29/2019

THEMEPARKPIONEER

It even has a camera brand pinned to the sign which is real surprising. Maybe Nikon would be interested in a sponcership somewhere else in the park lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom