News Updates coming to Star Tours - The Adventures Continue inspired by Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker

RobWDW1971

Meh, disagree. I like the idea of the ride featuring locations from all 9+ films. I don't see the reason to have characters from different eras which makes it disjointed. The queue is set up to be in the era of Episode IV - all the ride scenes should reflect that.

The sequel trilogy planets existed in that timeframe, so no reason they can't be included as places to visit.
Agree - it's a travel service so going to all of the various planets is genius - trying to put us "into the scene" on every single one is not.

MrConbon

Meh, disagree. I like the idea of the ride featuring locations from all 9+ films. I don't see the reason to have characters from different eras which makes it disjointed. The queue is set up to be in the era of Episode IV - all the ride scenes should reflect that.

The sequel trilogy planets existed in that timeframe, so no reason they can't be included as places to visit.

To be fair Jakuu was just a barren desert before the battle between episodes 6 and 7 so you sorta need that planet to be set after unless you want to fly through absolutely nothing.

FigmentJedi

To be fair Jakuu was just a barren desert before the battle between episodes 6 and 7 so you sorta need that planet to be set after unless you want to fly through absolutely nothing.
That's why you use Takodana instead. Have a rowdy group of pirates just leaving the bar at Maz's castle hassle the StarSpeeder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom