Earl of Sandwich at Disney Springs wins the 2019 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for Fast Casual Restaurants

ThatMouse

Oooo TripAdvisor, one of the big evil travel companies, Expedia (Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels, Hotwire).

Nothing wrong with Earl, but it is a chain restaurant, and one of the ways Disney Springs takes me out of the bubble. We tend to go to Disney owned D-Luxe Burger!

roj2323

So just how much did they pay for that award?

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with Earl but the place is kinda boring, the service is slow and there are hundreds of better options in the area.

ThatMouse

Well, honestly I find that a little confusing, but at my advanced age, things confuse me quite often. :D

There are Earl's around Tampa where I live so it's like any old restaurant. Most people don't have Earl's by them so it's associated with Disney like Publix supermarkets are! It's all good. I like that Thanksgiving sandwich. Probably healthier than burgers.

Stellajack

Premium Member
The Earl of Sandwich is not liked by everyone, but it certainly is one of our favorite non-TS spots. Just watch visitors flock to this place! This is one of the few places where when reading the menu, I actually can almost taste the horseradish sauce on the roastbeef! 🥪

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom