News Winter Course at Winter Summerland Miniature Golf closing for week-long refurbishment October 2019

oogie boogie man

I hope it is just a refurb, I don't want anymore bad surprises from Disney. This is one of my favorite mini golf places. They can get rid of Fantasia Gardens, but never this lovely, beautiful one.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
The Mini Golf courses are a blank slate for quick seasonal overlays.

If they're looking to add Nightmare Before Christmas or some other IP, this would be a good place to consider. (not that it'll happen) It'd probably need to close longer than a week to happen. Having never played the mini golf courses for one reason or another, IP integration might be a good way to get myself and others to partake in some putt-putt.

What needs refurbishing?

Oriolesmagic

I hope it is just a refurb, I don't want anymore bad surprises from Disney. This is one of my favorite mini golf places. They can get rid of Fantasia Gardens, but never this lovely, beautiful one.

The Fairways course at Fantasia Gardens is the premier golfing experience in Central Florida. I'll accept a lot of blasphemy on this message board, but this may be a step too far!

(;). My friends and I are very passionate about this course if you couldn't tell.)

Lilofan

The Fairways course at Fantasia Gardens is the premier golfing experience in Central Florida. I'll accept a lot of blasphemy on this message board, but this may be a step too far!

(;). My friends and I are very passionate about this course if you couldn't tell.)
Any hopes Fantasia Gardens can burn to the ground so another McDonald's can be built. There is one all the way at the end of the road by All Star open 24/7 that is always busy but with Swan/Dolphin/Disney resorts nearby, one could yearn for munchies food other than boring overpriced hotel food.

AndyS2992

If they're looking to add Nightmare Before Christmas or some other IP, this would be a good place to consider. (not that it'll happen) It'd probably need to close longer than a week to happen. Having never played the mini golf courses for one reason or another, IP integration might be a good way to get myself and others to partake in some putt-putt.

What needs refurbishing?
No thank you, it's perfect the way it is. Fantasia Gardens is already based around Walt Disney's Fantasia, no more IP needed. Things need repainting and the green turf needs replacing. Basic maintenance.

The Pho

The Fairways course was utterly perfect before they remodeled it and removed the sand and water. Gardens is still a great course too.
The Blizzard Beach courses are in serious need of refurb (and some level of challenge) though so this is good news, they’ve been in rough shape for a long time.

What needs refurbishing?
All 4 courses are always busy, they have little reason to alter theme. They wouldn’t make any more off the courses.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom