News 'Maleficent Mistress of Evil' preview coming to Walt Disney Presents

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
The second one has (at least from the trailers) promise of not having Maleficent being not just misunderstood, but an evil person with bad intentions. I'm with AJH219.

I hope to see her character done in by a long sharp instrument.

Snow Queen 83

I don't understand why they have to make villains likable in movies. They're evil, let them be evil. People can still love them even if they're a total psychopath like The Joker (Jack Nicholson, Heath Ledger, etc) for example.

Magenta Panther

For my part, I don't mind if Maleficent has layers. What I didn't like was the fact that the good guys were all turned into cretins and idiots to make her look good. Lazy, uninspired scripting, to say the least.

AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN TURN INTO A DRAGON!!!! what a disappointing flick. Boo on a sequel!

Last edited by a moderator:

ImperfectPixie

For my part, I don't mind if Maleficent has layers. What I didn't like was the fact that the good guys were all turned into cretins and idiots to make her look good. Lazy, uninspired scripting, to say the least.

AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN TURN INTO A DRAGON!!!! what a disappointing flick. Boo on a sequel!

I have high hopes that scene will be in the sequel...if you watch the trailer, there's a snip of the thorn bushes growing that leads up to that scene in the original.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom