News Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opening day reports - Disney's Hollywood Studios

itsy bitsy spider

And yet to choose to open and read a thread about it voluntarily? What a strange decision to make, I'd have a quiet word with your brain if I were you and tell it to make better decisions ;)

This is a message board, you are supposed to voice your opinions. Even if it isn't overly positive. If you want to talk to robots with no opinions then you're in the wrong place.

mergatroid

I'm so sick of Galaxy's Edge. If I have to hear about the Ronto Wraps one more time I'll puke.

And yet to choose to open and read a thread about it voluntarily? What a strange decision to make, I'd have a quiet word with your brain if I were you and tell it to make better decisions ;)

This is a message board, you are supposed to voice your opinions. Even if it isn't overly positive. If you want to talk to robots with no opinions then you're in the wrong place.

Indeed and that's what I was doing by replying to you, giving my opinion on what you said. I stand by my amazement though that even though you've said "I'm so sick of Galaxy's Edge. If I have to hear about the Ronto Wraps one more time I'll puke", that you decide it's a good idea to continue reading and posting on a thread dedicated entirely to, well Galaxy's Edge?

I'm sick of some reality television shows, so I don't watch them. I don't go on internet forums looking for threads dedicated to them and offer opinions on them by telling others how sick it makes me reading about them. By definition it would achieve nothing, be a waste of my time and last but not least, if it made me want to puke why would I do that? Now if it's a form of 'self abuse' then you may have actually hit the jackpot, you've discovered a never ending selection of discussions over a subject matter you've admitted to hating. Feel free to read 'until you puke' if that's your vice, you have my blessing and your opinion is very welcome despite mine differing to yours.

If it's not a form of 'self abuse' then I strongly recommend that you just don't continue reading and posting on this thread. Not for my sake or anyone else's, but for your own because you're sick and tired of Galaxy's Edge. Not reading this thread will be the first step in the process of ridding your life of this problem for good. Believe it or not you should quickly find that not discussing or thinking of Galaxy's Edge will quickly cure the problem you get when discussing or thinking of, Galaxy's Edge. It may seem a complicated thing to get your head around at first, but honestly it will help you with this 'issue' immensely. Some psychiatrists would charge you a fortune for enriching your life with this little gem of advice, but as I like you so much I'm giving it to you for free.

So take my advice or don't, it's entirely up to you. I just hate the thought of you suffering feeling there's no cure to your predicament and thinking that you have no choice in whether you think about Galaxy's Edge or discuss it or not, YOU DO HAVE THAT CHOICE!

So stay strong and remember when the temptation arises to discuss Galaxy's Edge, JUST SAY NO.

Last edited:

itsy bitsy spider

Indeed and that's what I was doing by replying to you, giving my opinion on what you said. I stand by my amazement though that even though you've said "I'm so sick of Galaxy's Edge. If I have to hear about the Ronto Wraps one more time I'll puke", that you decide it's a good idea to continue reading and posting on a thread dedicated entirely to, well Galaxy's Edge?

Do you even read what you are putting in your posts?

Even though I don't like it I can still write about Galaxy's Edge in a thread about Galaxy's Edge. Where else am I going to put my comments??? The Resorts Forum???

mergatroid

Do you even read what you are putting in your posts?

Even though I don't like it I can still write about Galaxy's Edge in a thread about Galaxy's Edge. Where else am I going to put my comments??? The Resorts Forum???

Well Sir, do you even read what you're putting in your posts? You said I'm so sick of Galaxy's Edge. Those are your words and not mine and are different to just saying you don't like it. Perhaps think before you write and choose the words that match what you mean, that way you can make the point you want to and others can understand it. Where have I said you can't write about Galaxy's Edge, I've merely pointed out that if you're sick of it (your words) that it might help if you avoid the topic, this is not saying 'you can't write about it'? Maybe read what is said before replying in future, or don't as it's a free world. Again I'm happy to help.

Last edited:

G00fyDad

maxresdefault.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom