News Dismal Q3 Earnings

ImperfectPixie

That’s a very good stance on this...

I hope it becomes “contagious” around here

And it’s safe to say that 40-75% of opinions ARE wrong on any contentious topic...in the end.
And that last line you added just invalidated everything you said before that. Opinions cannot be right or wrong as they have no basis in fact.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
And that last line you added just invalidated everything you said before that. Opinions cannot be right or wrong as they have no basis in fact.
No...it was just bad timing on my part.

The notion that people aren’t wrong in their opinions...on a shockingly increasing trajectory...is a problem in our time

ImperfectPixie

No...it was just bad timing on my part.

The notion that people aren’t wrong in their opinions...on a shockingly increasing trajectory...is a problem in our time
I think I know what you're driving at...and I wouldn't necessarily say it's that people can or can't be wrong in their opinions, but that they can absolutely be 100% wrong in how they express them and/or attempt to force them on others.

EDIT: Just want to clarify that opinions based on falsehoods don't even qualify as a valid opinion at all, and thus invalidate anything the person with the "opinion" is trying to say to begin with.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I think I know what you're driving at...and I wouldn't necessarily say it's that people can or can't be wrong in their opinions, but that they can absolutely be 100% wrong in how they express them and/or attempt to force them on others.

EDIT: Just want to clarify that opinions based on falsehoods don't even qualify as a valid opinion at all, and thus invalidate anything the person with the "opinion" is trying to say to begin with.
I don’t know whether to cry or wind my watch...

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
That's the problem right there. SW fans are idiots and wil just throw money at things.

What I'm interested in is how will this SW hotel do? LOL. I think Disney is going to be shocked at how poorly that will do. Just a prediction but I don't think there enough high money SW hard core fans for that hotel.

I can easily see shortly after opening that it be re-purposed to an upcharged Starwars Adventure for a few hours instead of a Hotel stay experience. Its not a cruise liner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom