News New quick service dining and drink venues coming to Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I'm curious as to where this will be in the Swan Lobby. It's quite small. Maybe where the Concierge currently sits, or where the existing coffee bar is?

Epcotfan21

I'm curious as to where this will be in the Swan Lobby. It's quite small. Maybe where the Concierge currently sits, or where the existing coffee bar is?
From the construction walls I’ve seen in person, this will be between the swan fountain and basically the main entrance. You’re right in that there’s not a lot of space there, so this will be relatively tiny but I’m sure they’ll make it work.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
From the construction walls I’ve seen in person, this will be between the swan fountain and basically the main entrance. You’re right in that there’s not a lot of space there, so this will be relatively tiny but I’m sure they’ll make it work.
Interesting. Well its a nice option to have on the way out to the parks. I do enjoy having that option at the Dolphin but I prefer to stay at the Swan.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Take that Universal!
giphy.gif

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I haven't been there in a few years, but last time was there the food was good, reasonably priced (by theme park standards) and had generous portions.

I agree. Picabu is not a gourmet restaurant by any means; but it's a convenient cafeteria, and I can't complain about the meals I've bought there. And they have a nice seating area there as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom