News PHOTOS - Tom Hanks, Tim Allen and other stars from Toy Story 4 visit Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios

TP2000

Oh.... yikes. :oops:

Toy-Story-Land_Full_35410.jpg

Two thoughts immediately come to mind when viewing this photo.

1. Hanks, Potts and Allen all look really old. Like upper-middle class grandparents going out for brunch.

2. Celebrities were not designed to be photographed in the Orlando swamp climate. They all look shiny and wilted and wrinkled. And miserable.

ImperfectPixie

1. Hanks, Potts and Allen all look really old. Like upper-middle class grandparents going out for brunch.

2. Celebrities were not designed to be photographed in the Orlando swamp climate. They all look shiny and wilted and wrinkled. And miserable.
Annie actually looks fabulous - her skin is gorgeous (and not very shiny considering how hot she likely is), and she's also nearing 70 years old!

You would think they would have set up someplace nice and cool for these peeps though, considering how much money the franchise has made for Disney.

TP2000

Annie actually looks fabulous - her skin is gorgeous (and not very shiny considering how hot she likely is), and she's also nearing 70 years old!

You would think they would have set up someplace nice and cool for these peeps though, considering how much money the franchise has made for Disney.

Annie Potts is my favorite in that lineup! About once a year I watch Pretty In Pink, and she's a highlight.

And whomever in Disney's PR department who set up this photo shoot and made Christina Hendricks look that wilted and wrinkly should be ashamed of themselves.

ImperfectPixie

Annie Potts is my favorite in that lineup! About once a year I watch Pretty In Pink, and she's a highlight.

And whomever in Disney's PR department who set up this photo shoot and made Christina Hendricks look that wilted and wrinkly should be ashamed of themselves.
Agreed! We watch Ghostbusters 1 & 2 at our house on the regular, too - my youngest loves them.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!

As for me, I'm more curious why Tim Allen isn't standing closer to the Buzz Lightyear. Is there some message in this placement?

Notice how Tom Hanks is next to Woody, and Annie Potts is next to Bo Peep...

I see a new RUMOR starting right here and now...

Keanu Reeves will be the "new" Buzz Lightyear, CONFIRMED!!!

Walt d

Dont forget annie in Corvette Summer !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom