News PHOTOS - WDW Toy Monorail System takes to the Express Beam to celebrate Toy Story 4

Minthorne

In May after riding monorail yellow to Epcot the train stopped at the station and the doors opened. As I was exiting the car, the right hand door rapidly swung back in then open again hitting me on the arm. It didn't really hurt but folks around me saw it and asked if I was OK. I was fine, but monorail yellow is evil.

jbolen2

My son would love this. I got him a outside poster from one of the theaters we have games in today he was super excited.

Attachments

• 0CB55915-DC2A-4E8B-902A-18D559B7AE6E.jpeg
    0CB55915-DC2A-4E8B-902A-18D559B7AE6E.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 221

Creathir

I enjoy the wraps when they incorporate the windows like this.

Not a fan of the wraps which cover the entire vehicle and the original design is lost, but these work great!

Very similar to the wraps on the Skyliner gondolas.

Gainesvillain

In May after riding monorail yellow to Epcot the train stopped at the station and the doors opened. As I was exiting the car, the right hand door rapidly swung back in then open again hitting me on the arm. It didn't really hurt but folks around me saw it and asked if I was OK. I was fine, but monorail yellow is evil.
I thought that Blaine the (pink) Mono was the evil one!

TrainsOfDisney

I enjoy the wraps when they incorporate the windows like this.

Not a fan of the wraps which cover the entire vehicle and the original design is lost, but these work great!

Very similar to the wraps on the Skyliner gondolas.

I agree that this style of wrap keeps the original design of the vehicle, but it’s still a negative for the riders. You can’t see out of the monorail or busses as well when you are looking out of a wrap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom