New Passholder and DVC event coming to the upcoming Toledo - Tapas, Steak and Seafood restaurant

Minthorne

Place looks interesting but it's just such a hassle to go from any resort to CSR and then back to your home resort on Disney Transportation.

eliza61nyc

Wow the title is deceptive, I thought the article was about a new special event. I see it's going to turn into the usual, "disney is no longer imaginative, Iger is the Devil, the company only cares about money" rant..... Does every single announcement end up the same.

Anyhoo, the menu looks tasty. 84 bucks for a tasting menu isn't bad either.

Last edited:

Club Cooloholic

Wow the title is deceptive, I thought the article was about a new special event. I see it's going to turn into the usual, "disney is no longer imaginative, Iger is the Devil, the company only cares about money" rant..... Does every single announcement end up the same.

The restaurant looks pretty. But that name? I can't help but think of Mudhens

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I am going to be down on 7/25. But I already booked Villains AH tickets. Any idea of what time the event runs?

Separately I'm kind of looking forward to this restaurant. I'm not expecting California Grill, but there is potential here. I have reservations in September (evening fireworks viewing?), so hopefully it will be a good experience.

grapejellybean

I am going to be down on 7/25. But I already booked Villains AH tickets. Any idea of what time the event runs?

Separately I'm kind of looking forward to this restaurant. I'm not expecting California Grill, but there is potential here. I have reservations in September (evening fireworks viewing?), so hopefully it will be a good experience.

I was able to make a reservation for August 1st and the only time available was 8pm. Not sure if this was the only sitting or if that was the only thing they had available. It did take the CM a moment to figure out where to find info for the event. It came out to $209.16 for 2 with the taxes and gratuity.

Nottamus

I am looking forward to this opening. (actually all openings, as anything new is something more to do) We have reservations in December, and i'm guessing that view will be pretty darned cool.

I always found it slightly 'off' all the complaints and negativity a new attraction or resort gets way before it opens. I guess that just the internet now. A place to hate everything...

I almost passed on this but my husband talked me into it and I'm so glad he did. We went on Thursday night and had an absolute blast. The food and wine flowed, everything was delicious, the wait staff were in top form and service was top notch... I highly recommend it to anyone if there are any tickets left. It was worth every penny. I hope they have more of these events because for us, ordering all of those things a la carte (steak, scallops, numerous assorted tapas, drinks, dessert) would have been prohibitively expensive. The tasting was a bargain at $100 apiece (which included taxes and tip).

correcaminos

No I was a fan of M*A*S*H. I have no idea what most people think of when they hear Toledo, but glad you do. I must not be most people :)
I was not meaning that to be an insult at all. I'm from Ohio and born not far from Toledo. Once I moved and used that city, people were confused and thought I just didn't know Spanish or Spain. So again not meaning to be rude, but was just passing off and wondering if you knew the area. My mistake for forgetting about MASH.

Club Cooloholic

I was not meaning that to be an insult at all. I'm from Ohio and born not far from Toledo. Once I moved and used that city, people were confused and thought I just didn't know Spanish or Spain. So again not meaning to be rude, but was just passing off and wondering if you knew the area. My mistake for forgetting about MASH.
All good, my references are from odd places...and I'm old lol

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 231

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
This hotel looks like a nightmare caught between Gaudi and International Drive.

It's not terrible. I check in - toward the end of Sept for 4 nights. Visited CSR last month during my monthly trip. Agree that it is somewhat bland. But again, not terrible. I guess it comes down to the rate. I got lucky and am under $200 a night. Don't think I'd stay there at $275+, so I guess my sweet spot for CSR would be about $260 and under. Which is about $20 under what I feel is acceptable for POR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom