VIDEO - Rare behind-the-scenes look at making of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Cmdr_Crimson

Interesting to see that as the bellhop outfit was actually blue and not maroon red...Also it's better hearing of the girl singing "it's raining it's pouring" since you can faintly hear it in the 5th dimension scene...

I will also say that even the tv movie version I have to wonder if they used the same sets after they did the preshow filiming..

tl77

didn't know Joe Dante directed the live action bits, he directed Gremlins 1 & 2, the Howling, Interspace and one of the segments from the Twilight Zone movie in 1983

FettFan

Interesting to see that as the bellhop outfit was actually blue and not maroon red...Also it's better hearing of the girl singing "it's raining it's pouring" since you can faintly hear it in the 5th dimension scene...

I will also say that even the tv movie version I have to wonder if they used the same sets after they did the preshow filiming..

My reaction to that movie:

giphy.gif

I think it might actually be WORSE than Eddie Murphy's Haunted Mansion, if that's even possible.

VicariousCorpse

Really doubt it, the sets don't look alike to me.

Cmdr_Crimson

My reaction to that movie:

giphy.gif

I think it might actually be WORSE than Eddie Murphy's Haunted Mansion, if that's even possible.
Yeah, given the reason why they went into the elevator for the plot point for the movie is just dumb. I can't help to wonder why they thought it would work. 😆

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom