The Saber Forge: Savi’s Hand Built Lightsabers

Club Cooloholic

Does anyone know what's going on with reservations at Savi's? I have friends going who are looking for availability on August 8. three questions have arisen:

1. Starting 60 days out from their trip, they were able to search 60+length of stay, but no times were showing more than 60 days out. I thought Savi's was like ADRs, where you could book 60+LoS?

2. The attached screenshot was what I found on Tuesday for the first week of August, just looking at afternoon times. The results were similar for mornings. In other words, there were more than a dozen available slots every single day. As of yesterday, those are all gone. I do no believe that dozens of slots every day for that whole week were magically booked over one night. Any idea what game Disney is playing with Savi's availability?

3. Does anyone know of a service like Touring Plans' reservation finder that works for Savi's?
I think they just disappear fast, same thing happened to me. Oh well I will save some cash

Kamikaze

Does anyone know what's going on with reservations at Savi's? I have friends going who are looking for availability on August 8. three questions have arisen:

1. Starting 60 days out from their trip, they were able to search 60+length of stay, but no times were showing more than 60 days out. I thought Savi's was like ADRs, where you could book 60+LoS?

2. The attached screenshot was what I found on Tuesday for the first week of August, just looking at afternoon times. The results were similar for mornings. In other words, there were more than a dozen available slots every single day. As of yesterday, those are all gone. I do no believe that dozens of slots every day for that whole week were magically booked over one night. Any idea what game Disney is playing with Savi's availability?

3. Does anyone know of a service like Touring Plans' reservation finder that works for Savi's?
First week of August would just be around the 60 day mark, so yeah, they filled up.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Quoting this here from @gerarar for the price increase on Lightsabers -

Price increase for Savi's Workshop and Droid Depot.

Savi's: $220 -> $250 (+14%)
DD: $99 -> $120 (+21%)

Note, this is the first ever increase for Droid Depot since it opened in Dec 2019.
Savi's saw its first price increase back in April 2021 from $199 -> $220.

I'm actually surprised it took this long for DD to increase its initial prices. It was kinda on the "cheaper" side at the time for what you got imo, which made it worth it for me.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I didn't have a hard tine getting the res, I had the pick of all day and glad I did mine at the beginning of my holiday so missed the price increase

AshaNeOmah

I built all four styles over four trips in the first 2+ years of operation. Three at the $199 and one at $220.

Unless a fifth style is ever released, I don't see myself doing it again, especially with more price increases. Definitely a premium experience but $500/hour even tops private tour hosts, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom