Big Reveal, New Logo

tomast

I think thats pretty good I would like that. It does need something it looks too bland and generic, I wish they would get off this generic kick they are on property wide. Disney use to be detailed, now its becoming too standard, from resorts/rooms, to store refurbishments and other things like this.
I agree 100% The generic feel is killing Disney. Don´t get me wrong... I love generic feel outside Disney but I will never like it over something that has its unique architecture style and feeling. keep the generic atmosphere only for generic things. For things that are not suppose to be timeless. that need to be in a way trendy... Like we can have a purple wall if you want but never change Tomorrowland for a IKEA store!!

Disneyson

Personally, I think there must be a more elegant way to dileneate the "Studio" (read: currently a hodge-podge mess of random IP) section of the park from the streets of Hollywood. But to be honest, I think the whole courtyard's got to go. Throw an immersive land in, or if we have to live with Disney Junior, Launch Bay, and Mermaid, at least give the facades cute Burbank facades that say "Walt Disney Animation Studios", "LucasFilms" and "Walt Disney Television Animation". Give me the LucasFilms Yoda fountain, the sorcerer's hat, and like... the Dopey Drive signpost. I'll forgive the area then.

matt9112

They are, but in escapist fantasy architecture and design, this might not be the best choice... I agree it looks like an entrance to any mall in the US... SUPER bland and uninteresting.

Oh i agree. Im not sure why there going sheek minimalistic lately? Maybe the higher clientele they are leaning so hard into likes it? Im not sure. Tbh some of the over the top decor can be cheeky. I know im in the minority here but im not a fan of all the paint decor at muppets exit and im a huge fan of grand ave. BUT grand ave feels real. It is a theme. This or disney springs not so much.

tirian

Oh i agree. Im not sure why there going sheek minimalistic lately? Maybe the higher clientele they are leaning so hard into likes it? Im not sure. Tbh some of the over the top decor can be cheeky. I know im in the minority here but im not a fan of all the paint decor at muppets exit and im a huge fan of grand ave. BUT grand ave feels real. It is a theme. This or disney springs not so much.
When the entire Muppets area included posters and billboards, the paint splashes made sense and intentionally looked like an unfinished area. Now it’s supposed to be the theming, and it doesn’t work by itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom