Walt Disney World Summer offers now available

nickys

Premium Member
Have they ever done the gift card offer before? I know they do with not using mousekeeping, but I’m not sure I’ve seen a offer where you get a gift card just for staying at a resort.

They did when there was the major work going on at CBR and/or CSR. As in, when the food was being served in a tent, and grab and go breakfast items in a resort room in every building. It was a really good offer IIRC for those who had booked before they announced it. They were moving people to other resorts but offered the gift card to those willing to stay put.

Upvote 0

MissViv

Just booked for 4 of us at Wilderness Cabins for 8/18 - 8/22 and did not have to buy park hopper, but we did anyway, to get the free dining. Also, it said for Disney Visa Card Members (which I have) but I used another Visa card and it worked.

Not sure if we will keep this reservation since we originally wanted to go in November but there may not be a free dining available then since the new Star Wars will be open.

I have until mid July to before making full payment so maybe we will know by then.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom