News Preview of the upcoming live-action 'Aladdin' movie coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

Kman101

This is why I could never get a job in sales & marketing. Why would people at a theme park walk into a theater to watch a movie preview?

Why not? A place to sit in the AC and you can watch a preview ... I've never done it. I don't mind them ... Movie previews and M&G's are keeping Walt Disney Presents open ... of course, a permanent attraction would be better. I feel like movie previews would have been better in Path of Jedi, with a rotating meet and greet where Olaf is ... but hey, what do I know? Doesn't seem like they're in any hurry to add different theater attractions in the two open theaters ...

Jones14

This is why I could never get a job in sales & marketing. Why would people at a theme park walk into a theater to watch a movie preview?
I don’t mind them in Hollywood Studios, since they usually have some sort of display with props, costumes, and artwork before you enter the theatre. It gives me old-school MGM vibes with a little peek behind the curtain, but I agree with @Kman101 that it should be where Path of the Jedi is, not here.

Even without the meet and greet space, they could use the XBOX room for the exhibits, and it’d have a little more room to breathe on that side of the park.

Kman101

I don’t mind them in Hollywood Studios, since they usually have some sort of display with props, costumes, and artwork before you enter the theatre. It gives me old-school MGM vibes with a little peek behind the curtain, but I agree with @Kman101 that it should be where Path of the Jedi is, not here.

Even without the meet and greet space, they could use the XBOX room for the exhibits, and it’d have a little more room to breathe on that side of the park.

THIS! They have that little Xbox room as well ... it makes much more sense there. Walt Disney Presents is too much of a hodgepodge now.

Kman101

It kind of makes sense to promote their movies in the Studios park ... but I get where people are coming from. Instead of elaborate walk throughs or parades, we get a movie trailer ... and of course a "real" attraction would be better. But I really don't mind them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom