News Direct bus service to water parks restored.

Disone

Original Poster
Later this month WDW will adjust to dedicated bus service to the water parks. Resort guests will now board at Typhoon Lagoon bus or Blizzard Beach bus to reach those locations. No specifics have been given to me except to expect that the waterpark bus may be bundled with another route and make multiple stops. I think that's pretty much how it was before.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Later this month WDW will adjust to dedicated bus service to the water parks. Resort guests will now board at Typhoon Lagoon bus or Blizzard Beach bus to reach those locations. No specifics have been given to me except to expect that the waterpark bus may be bundled with another route and make multiple stops. I think that's pretty much how it was before.

It’s been a long time since I did this, so correct me if I’m wrong, the bus to TL went to Disney Spring s first then TL, and the bus to BB went to AK first then BB?

AndyS2992

It’s been a long time since I did this, so correct me if I’m wrong, the bus to TL went to Disney Spring s first then TL, and the bus to BB went to AK first then BB?
You are correct.
BusStop.jpg

wishiwere@wdw

This is interesting because after our most recent stay on property I received a survey where they asked a lot about transportation; especially regarding the water parks. Very good news.

LuvWDW2

So this is direct to water parks (within the limits in the article)? We’re not going back to every AK bus also going to BB? That was ridiculous when 95% of the bus wasn’t going to BB anyway.

COProgressFan

I'm so glad they're bringing this back! We've complained about this for the past few years since they've required the transfer.

I'm glad finally someone made the right decision to bring back direct service.

nicb88

For Port Orleans, does this mean guests at French Quarter will have to walk up to the main stop at Riverside?

I can’t imagine guests being very happy to do that (not that the walk is far)..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom