News New Year's Eve 2018 entertainment line-up at Walt Disney World

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Having done NYE fireworks at MK for the 1st time, I think most of the entertainment comes from trying to keep your group together. Shelled out for the dessert party with garden view. Fantastic decision. Also, circlevision 360 fireworks are cool. Post midnight fireworks rode BTMRR and JC with no wait. There were only 7 on our boat (8 with Skipper) to enjoy the impromptu King Louie overlay.

WDW Monorail

Dominic in China and Mark Sanchez in Italy have been doing an incredible job creating the atmosphere for parties in those countries for over 10 years.

The best New Year’s Eve of my life was a couple years ago spending a good 3 hours non stop dancing pretty wildly with a group of guys and girls I had just met right infront of Mark’s stage in Italy. We gathered quite a crowd ourselves. It helped that some of us knew every track played and the lyrics as well. I’ve spent quite a bit of time in environments of that nature with trance and progressive house tracks but that night may have been the most fun of any similar event I have been to.

It’s also nice to see DJ Elliot at the Silent Groove booth, another familiar face at WDW dance parties.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom