News New 'Taste of Magic Kingdom Park VIP Tour' now available for booking

The Pho

DHS objectively has the worst food. Epcot would be smart but not trivial because of how many locations are run by 3rd parties. Plus, let’s be honest. Most people want to see how turkey legs and $7 pretzels are made.
I don't know, there's not a single place in Magic I would recommend eating, excluding Club 33, but in Studios there's at least decent food at Sci Fi.

eliza61nyc

Looks fun, I too would probably prefer the AK tour but I may give this a try. Does anyone know if there are any discount given?

lostpro9het

The Latest Cash Grab said:
Along the way, tuck into curated tastings of some of the most beloved menu items at Magic Kingdom park
So they'll be serving Mickey Bars and Dole Whips?

All I can envision with this "experience" is the scene from National Lampoon's European Vacation where the French chefs are unboxing frozen meals, microwaving them, and plating them. "Just slap some Micky ears on it and they will lose their over it!" #lookatmydessert!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
DHS objectively has the worst food.
Not sure what you're basing that "objective" observation on... I've eaten at several of the venues and never walked away disappointed by the food... service, yes, but not the food.

As for this tour, it's something I'd be interested in from the systems and logistics perspectives, and if there's food included in the package, that helps drive my interest all the more.

DisneyDebRob

DHS objectively has the worst food. Epcot would be smart but not trivial because of how many locations are run by 3rd parties. Plus, let’s be honest. Most people want to see how turkey legs and $7 pretzels are made.
I would venture to say that the Brown Derby is one of the best restaurants on property with Sanaa very close. Never had a bad meal at 50’s and sci-fi has gotten much better over the last 2 years. MK is the far away winner of bad food out of the 4 . My opinion of course.

PplMover

I’d def give this a whirl... hopefully it will be around in August.

Damn look at all the food connoisseurs up in here hating. Lmao kinda simple, just don’t do it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom