News New Tasting Sampler offer at Disney's Animal Kingdom gets you $35 of food for $30

Calmdownnow

On the limited information available, I can't see what this offering is offering. Does the deal just allow you to buy 7 snack-credit dishes for the price of 6 -- and if so, who would want to purchase 7 snacks for 1 person? Is alcohol included? (I could, maybe, imagine someone wanting to munch on 3 of these snack/tapas sized dishes whilst sinking a couple of cocktails and hanging around for the 2nd ROL showing). If it is being pitched as a mini EPCOT food booth browse, then offering the deal as a couple's night out with 2 ROL preferred seats would make more sense.

Tavernacle12

This seems like it's theoretically a good deal if you were planning on seeing RoL and snacking all day anyways. AK does have some pretty good food outside the actual full serve restaurants. I also don't see anything preventing you from using the $30 for multiple people, and then having everyone else go to RoL standby.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Here’s an interesting question, why would they be doing this during what is conceivably the busiest week of the year? (December 22- Jan 2)

Disney doesn’t just give discounts out of the of their hearts. Is something indicating a weakness at DAK?

cjkeating

Here’s an interesting question, why would they be doing this during what is conceivably the busiest week of the year? (December 22- Jan 2)

Disney doesn’t just give discounts out of the of their hearts. Is something indicating a weakness at DAK?

Attempt to transfer some capacity to the various snack locations away from the quick serves?

peter11435

It is common for Disney to offer discounts on dining during peak periods in order to spread out demand. For example at the Magic Kingdom they will often provide discounts for counter service meals if dining before or after a certain time. This is likely designed to take some demand off of animal kingdom’s counter service facilities.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
The Disney marketing machine at it's finest.

I guess it beats the alternate headline of "Purchase food that would cost you $17 off property for only $30." - Or - "We're rollin' back prices all the way to September....provided you pre-pay us now" *

*Certain Restrictions Apply

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom