12 Beers of Christmas event coming to Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs

ninjaprincesst

Seriously as if Epcot is not bad enough, Disney that is supposed to be a family place, is having a 12 beers of Christmas? i'm sure we can find better ways of celebrating the birth of Christ than the 12 beers of Christmas.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Seriously as if Epcot is not bad enough, Disney that is supposed to be a family place, is having a 12 beers of Christmas? i'm sure we can find better ways of celebrating the birth of Christ than the 12 beers of Christmas.
Totally. I was at this wedding one time, trying to celebrate the blessed Sacrament of Marriage, and this bearded fellow showed up and replaced all of the barrels of water with choice wine. I was totally shocked at the blasphemy I witnessed that day.

John 2 1:11

ninjaprincesst

Totally. I was at this wedding one time, trying to celebrate the blessed Sacrament of Marriage, and this bearded fellow showed up and replaced all of the barrels of water with choice wine. I was totally shocked at the blasphemy I witnessed that day.

John 2 1:11
i have a big problem with drinking at weddings as well, i'ts not necessary, you can have a nice wedding without everbody being drunk. If kids are around alcohol should not be. As a society we act like we can't function without alcohol and then wonder why we have 16 year olds drunk driving and killing people.

Minthorne

i have a big problem with drinking at weddings as well, i'ts not necessary, you can have a nice wedding without everbody being drunk. If kids are around alcohol should not be. As a society we act like we can't function without alcohol and then wonder why we have 16 year olds drunk driving and killing people.

Why ban alcohol when you can just ban kids! 😁

KBLovedDisney

On the 6th beer of Christmas that Disney gave to me...
I...
*hiccup!*...
oh heyyyyy
200.gif

shipley731

If this is anything like Pigs & Pints back in June, it would be difficult to get schnokered at an event like this. (Pigs and Pints was Morimoto Asia teaming up with the folks from the Polite Pig. Lots of pork, most with some sort of Asian twist. Six to eight craft breweries with multiple offerings.). The lines were a little long and the glass they gave out was kind of small. See the photo below. The coke can gives you an idea of how big the glass is. The food however was fantastic. No one under 21 allowed. The event is upstairs & on a Sunday afternoon. Not really prime time for kids anyway. We enjoyed Pigs & Pints greatly and are looking forward to 12 Beers of X-mas. Not to mention I’m totally psyched to meet Morimoto. (He wasn’t at Pigs & Pints.)

Attachments

• C8DA49EE-4FEF-44B6-9EAE-415CDDE1AFA9.jpeg
    C8DA49EE-4FEF-44B6-9EAE-415CDDE1AFA9.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 209

Hockey89

BLAH BLAH BLAH

KBLovedDisney

Well, even the good book talks about drinking when you are sad and when you are having to sit next to estranged family members...well, the good Lord gave us grain for some reason other than bread.;)
tKzjEm.gif

Last edited:

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Why are anti alcohol people allowed to always come and ruin the fun? Take the hint, nobody really cares you think you are the child of Jesus because you're too good drink. Seriously, go back to prohibition America where opinions like yours actually mattered

Well, everyone knows that Jesus turned wine into water because he was anti-alcohol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom