News Whirlpool brand is the Official Kitchen and Laundry Appliance of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Because its important...

What we need to know is that these appliances are only in Select Villas.. Which begs, when I book and ask for a villa that has whirlpool appliances, will they be able to confirm it in my reservation... hate to show up and there is Maytags staring at me..

I just hope this doesn't create a waiting list for select villas...

Maytag is owned by Whirlpool.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Maytag is owned by Whirlpool.

If not for this thread, I legitimately would not have known that. I have no reason, at this time, to know what brands are owned by what company.

(sarc=on) But can I spend more points and get a guaranteed room with Whirlpool appliances now??? (*whispers are heard*) Oh, darn, I guess I'll just have to make do with these old appliances. Maybe I could bribe the front desk manager to let me have a room with Whirlpool appliances. What if I find value in having those appliances?? I WANT THEM AND I'LL PAY FOR THEM! Money talks, and my credit card backs it up, baby!!!

And once you're inside the MAGICAL!!! Disney bubble, who wants to hassle with that sort of thing? I need to know more about what FastPasses I booked 2 months ago and what dining reservations I booked 6 months ago. No time for that here-and-now stuff. (sarc=off)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
This is the Whirlpool setup at Food and Wine

DSC09094-1.jpg

Obobru

Seems to be a few people hoping they will sponsor COP but I think we have more chance of them wrapping a few skyliner gondalas as ovens and sponsoring that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom