New Walt Disney World resort hotel discounts for 2019

DisneyDreamer08

Wasn’t expecting a September release for these. A week earlier than last year.

I’m curious if anyone has success booking the Stay Play Dine at either French Quarter or Movies. We are planning a January 2020 trip so I’m trying to use the 2019 prices as an estimate/guide. I was able to check prices for 2 of our 4 hotel picks (Pop and Coronado) but FQ and Movies are not available for our approximate dates.

Upvote 0

ThatMouse

I still don't get how some of these moderates are over $200 / night with discounts. It must have something to do with the construction and remodeling. At that rate it is a much better value to go with deluxe or swan/dolphin or offsite.

Upvote 0

Fox&Hound

So, can anyone help me? I already booked an upcoming trip for Feb at Pop. Will they apply this discount to my trip if I ask? I did not do the dining plan but it sounds like it would be complimentary. Am I reading this correctly?

Who do I contact? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Upvote 0

ThatMouse

I must not be looking at the numbers correctly, because I'm still showing even the least expensive deluxe rooms are $100+/night more expensive than the mods. Can you share the numbers you reviewed that have the deluxe as a better value than the mods?

You will not find deluxes for under $300 on Disney's website, but they exist. Also, swan & dolphin can be gotten for around $250 or less sometimes especially Jan/Feb. They come down the closer you get to the date, but availability is not guaranteed. Edit: Also, you could consider renting DVC and staying off site at this price point. My point is $200+ for moderate is not worth it with all these other options.

Upvote 0

LeighM

Mousesavers mentioned an offer for Disney Visa cardholders up to 35%, but I have yet to see it anywhere. Has anyone found it?

I haven't seen it anywhere but TA pages and MouseSavers website. But I called yesterday morning and had it applied to my April reservation. I just wish Disney didn't cut my travel dates in half. Now I'm going to have to call next promotion and probably split my reservation in two....

Upvote 0

Maerj

I'm planning a trip I May, so no discounts for us yet. That, and I'm planning on staying at the Little Mermaid rooms at the Art of Animation and it looks like they don't include those for discounts. :( oh well, I guess!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom