New Backstage Rhino Experience at Animal Kingdom

Walt d

Will they be keeping the rhinos off the safari when they would ordinarily be around the safari?
This sounds interesting had one of these rhinos on the safari tour rolling in front of the bus in a mud puddle to get coded with mud like a little, puppy,

WDWFanDave

They have a tour called Caring for Giants which is for elephants. These tours give guests more in depth looks at these magnificent creatures.

We really enjoyed Caring for Giants a few months ago, and felt it was very well done. And, secretly left hoping they might offer something like this in the future for the rhinos. Wish it started sooner, since we'll be there in the not-too-distant-future, but back home before it's slated to begin. Since it's a paid experience, though, I suspect it will persist for a while :)

Rogue21

Tried to book this the first day it was available. Sadly, my vacation ends on Nov 2, so both days were full. Of course, there is only one tour per day - at 11:00 a.m. :( Caring for Giants had several times each day, so hopefully they'll expand Up Close with Rhinos. Soon.

Rteetz

Original Poster
Tried to book this the first day it was available. Sadly, my vacation ends on Nov 2, so both days were full. Of course, there is only one tour per day - at 11:00 a.m. :( Caring for Giants had several times each day, so hopefully they'll expand Up Close with Rhinos. Soon.
I wanted the 2nd but couldn't get it so I had to go with Nov. 5th.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
We did a tour about ten years ago that had a visit to the elephant paddock (one was close to delivering...which involved her pacing furiously...so we had to keep more distance) and the rhino (she lifted her leg on demand and we got to touch her)...

This tour kinda sounds like half that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom