News Disney now offers dedicated support for passholders as part of its new V.I.PASSHOLDER program

dreamfinder

"all aspects of Annual Pass usage" - not sure what that is. Do you call this to make room reservations?

I'd suspect it means that a group of CMs at CRO have received an extra hour of training (conducted via canned webinar) about the many wondrous benefits of AP ownership. So when you call to ask about your benefits, they can pontificate at great length about how you can sign up for "Tabling Wonderland", wait *checks notes* "Tables in Wonderland".

SSH

I'd suspect it means that a group of CMs at CRO have received an extra hour of training (conducted via canned webinar) about the many wondrous benefits of AP ownership. So when you call to ask about your benefits, they can pontificate at great length about how you can sign up for "Tabling Wonderland", wait *checks notes* "Tables in Wonderland".
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I vote this best post of the thread so far.

celluloid

The cynical side of me says another focus to confuse guests and poor agents at the DRC and to make sure that the sales goals can be the metrics they hope for.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Great! An express checkout line....to help me spend my money faster. Wonder how these up-sells will work. I agree with @Sirwalterraleigh -
If you want to treat me like a VIP Annual Passholder, at least give me a Disney Gift Card on my birthday ($25 like Landry's does).

How 'bout some type of loyalty program - Like spend $10,000 and get at $2 off coupon for Yachtsman.

After all - It is the thought that counts

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
img_4310.png

This is a "perk".

So when the price increases they'll tout: "But look at all the benefits...you even get your own very special "hotline"".

Which will go something like this: "Sir, are you a DVC member?, How about a Tables in Wonderland member? Have you tried any of our hard ticket events? They're really very "magical". Luckily for you we're running a special promotion today........" -

Yeah, I get all that, but I was only calling to confirm my room reservation.

"Well I'm so happy you called today....we also have a special resort promotion and can upgrade your room for only $109 a night"..........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom