News Disney Early Morning Magic comes to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios

21stamps

i am having a hard time with this. Keep being tempted to book it and then the sane part of my head says don't be so stupid! It is like having the devil and the angel on my shoulder.

Just do it if you’re considering it. Worst case scenario it’s something you won’t do again, best case scenario- you love it, and it’s your family’s best morning at WDW. :)

DisneyJoe

I'm picturing a nice young couple who travels the globe. They are perusing through a high end travel magazine while on their beach front mansion. Husband asks wife, "whats this Disney place I've seen advertised in here? Let's do some research to see if we want to visit!" Wife agrees, and they go to the interwebs for their research. On the home page, they keep searching "customizable options". They don't see any, so they say, "forget that weird place with no customizable options to make our vacation special for our family! To the Alps we go as they have a plethora of customized offerings!" End scene.....

Given the above scenario, I see the errors in my thinking. Customized options are the only reason people go. If there weren't any options like there are in Bora Bora, then the whole place would go back to swamp land. Thank the space gods they don't listen to me. Really dodged a bullet there. Those facts really highlight how dumb we all are and how smart WDW is.

Those type don't usually go to the interwebs for their research - they send a text message or email to their travel advisor who does research and schedules a consultation with them and presents options, including using a VIP Tour Guide or other items arranged via VIP Signature Services.

brooklyn7788

My husband and I are really looking forward to this and i am glad that we have purchased our tickets. there is no way we would have bothered to have gone to HWS on our upcoming trip if we would have had to go when everyone else was going. love the exclusiveness of this, worth it to us to go in, ride everything 2-3 times and then leave and go to Epcot the rest of the day! YAY!

EngineerMom

Curious
When theses early morning events happen, do you find the park more crowded when it does open? I would assume it affects rope drop folks

po1998

Is this still a thing, or has the line of suckers(i mean guests) who would actually pay for this dried up?

Last edited:

Andrew M

Curious
When theses early morning events happen, do you find the park more crowded when it does open? I would assume it affects rope drop folks

Curious about this too.. I changed my plans to do HS on a non-EMM day, figuring that TSL would already have a significant number of people in it at 9am.

P.S. Great username, being an Engineer Dad myself

nickys

Premium Member
Curious

EMM in general (whether at MK or DHS) has little impact on rope droppers. By the time the rope drop crowd arrive, those who were at EMM will have got their multiple rides on the TSL / Fantasyland rides and will be moving onto breakfast and the rest of the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom