STK Orlando launches new lunch service

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

A friend and I visited for lunch yesterday (my first time there). They have a delicious Angus burger for only $9.99 that includes chips, though we opted for fries instead. It was probably one of the best burgers I've had on Disney property; much better than D-Lux and infinitely better than any in the parks. The meat was seasoned well, so much I didn't want any additional sauces. It was presented well, not over the top "how do I eat this?" like other joints. We got a side of Parmesan french fries, which weren't amazing, but they were a nice compliment. I will visit again because you can't beat a meal like that at this price point. It was of course a ghost town inside. There was less than 15 Guests in the entire place right smack in the busy lunch hour.
LOVE this... Telling us that STK is the best Burger Joint at WDW :).

Now - anyone want great STEAK? Shula's - Dolphin. Dear wife and I have been SO disappointed by big name, watered down, DS Lunch Counters :(. We really wanted the entire location to work :(. So far? Junk.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom