PHOTOS - First look and taste at Chicken Guy! Disney Springs

disney4life2008

You can't bring cost into this-comparing the cost of a combo at Chick-Fil-A to the same type of combo at a restaurant on Disney property is like comparing apples to oranges. Almost every entertainment venue-arenas, stadiums, amusement parks, theme parks-will have a higher cost for a particular dish than a stand alone restaurant that is not part of the type of venues I just mentioned. The quality of the food would be a valid point, but the cost isn't, IMO.

At the beyonce concert a 4 piece chicken tenders and fries was 12. Bottled water was 5. It was delicious and filling.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Tried it Wednesday night. About $50 for a family of 4. Not the best I've ever had...but not the worst. Cooke's will run you about the same as will Polite Pig, Deluxe and several others.

You're not going to a place called "Chicken Guy" for a Michelin quality meal. But if you're looking for some tenders with hot sauce. It works. That being said....chicken tenders at Splitsville are just as good.

KnightRonin

Tried it Wednesday night. About $50 for a family of 4. Not the best I've ever had...but not the worst.
Pretty much the same here this morning (Saturday) with a family of five. I thought the sandwich was a little tastier than the tenders and, in a pinch, I'd eat there again. My youngest (18) was having none of it. He's a chicken tenders connoisseur and proclaimed them "awful". The sauces we had were okay, The life sized pic of Guy holding a chicken made me smile -- it was the perfect amount of tacky. I was a bit surprised that it wasn't busier at 11:45.

Walt d

Pretty much the same here this morning (Saturday) with a family of five. I thought the sandwich was a little tastier than the tenders and, in a pinch, I'd eat there again. My youngest (18) was having none of it. He's a chicken tenders connoisseur and proclaimed them "awful". The sauces we had were okay, The life sized pic of Guy holding a chicken made me smile -- it was the perfect amount of tacky. I was a bit surprised that it wasn't busier at 11:45.
Turns out booby igor is all ready to close this down, and build something new in its spot...

The Mighty Tim

I went there yesterday and I really liked it. That bring said, I'm from the UK and we don't have quite the variety of fried chicken chains as the US.

Still, I really liked the teriyaki and chipotle ranch sauces I had.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom