New Dining Package at Festival of the Lion King

note2001

There was somebody on another board (I think from Texas) that went By “disney running girl” - or something like that - that got snippy and nasty everytime she pumped up things like after hours and the space mountain smoking area cabanas...because “her time was too valuable”

No...she was just a spoiled twit...and never considered that her choices will eventually lead to me (and everyone...rest assured) paying more at citricos or for a parking spot at an overpriced hotel...

...so “till my watch has ended”

If by "other board" you are referring to the one that randomly tossed good hardworking people off of it in addition to the handful of trolls they had, then you should be aware that that site still contains the web's largest concentration of spoiled, self centered, over-priviledged white SAHM (and dads) you've ever seen. Not a good place to hang out to get the 911 on anything as they will always find ways to justify poor customer service at a higher cost to the consumer.

I like to think this site has the cattle prod attitude toward those bad decisions on Disney's part, working to keep the beast away from the bad watering hole.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
If by "other board" you are referring to the one that randomly tossed good hardworking people off of it in addition to the handful of trolls they had, then you should be aware that that site still contains the web's largest concentration of spoiled, self centered, over-priviledged white SAHM (and dads) you've ever seen. Not a good place to hang out to get the 911 on anything as they will always find ways to justify poor customer service at a higher cost to the consumer.

I like to think this site has the cattle prod attitude toward those bad decisions on Disney's part, working to keep the beast away from the bad watering hole.

...no comment from the 400 level seats 🤭

Kman101

They really do take us for rubes.

They sure do. And many eat this stuff up. To each their own, if someone wants to pay I'm not going to judge them, it's their money, and if they're happy, great. But we're letting Disney walk all over us. It's why I finally fired off an e-mail about not including all passholders in events they do. I bet if people created a social media stink they'd change their ways. But bloggers are too busy complaining about mundane things and worrying about not getting into events so they can cover it. If they actually all got together on a common cause ... (I guess you could say the same about all of us! lol). We all complain but how few of us actually take action? Imagine if we united on something? Not saying they'd care or do anything but they do listen (as you know). And clearly they (probably some unpaid intern) read the boards.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
To each their own, if someone wants to pay I'm not going to judge them, it's their money, and if they're happy, great.

But we're letting Disney walk all over us.

If they actually all got together on a common cause ... (I guess you could say the same about all of us! lol). We all complain but how few of us actually take action? Imagine if we united on something? Not saying they'd care or do anything but they do listen (as you know). And clearly they (probably some unpaid intern) read the boards.

The dangerous statement (root cause)

The reality

The only path to evolution

V_L_Raptor

411. If we're to the point that dining package announcements get anyone a 911, people seriously need to step away from their computers and take a walk or pet a puppy, or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom