Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Chicken Guy! at Disney Springs opens its newly expanded indoor seating area​

Chicken-Guy_Full_48155.jpg

Chicken-Guy_Full_48159.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Chicken Guy has moved into Navy Pier in Chicago. Mixed emotions. Happy to have a touch of Disney in Chicago. Sad the Pier didn’t renew Babba Gumps lease to make room for Chef Art. Babba was always packed.

mf1972

having finally tried chicken guy, i thought it was just ok. tenders were nice & crispy, but i guess i just expected more after all that i’ve read. wasn’t bad, but wont go out of the way for it.

UNCgolf

having finally tried chicken guy, i thought it was just ok. tenders were nice & crispy, but i guess i just expected more after all that i’ve read. wasn’t bad, but wont go out of the way for it.

This was my experience too. The chicken was fine but not anything special; I've had better elsewhere. There are much better QS options at Disney Springs.

I think people like it for the large sauce selection more than anything else.

UNCgolf

It's not amazing, but I don't think there's anything that matches it for quality and price

Polite Pig and Pizza Ponte are both more expensive, but the quality is also much higher to where I'd call them both better values. I actually thought D-luxe Burger was better than Chicken Guy as well. Not that Chicken Guy is bad -- I'd just choose to go for any of those three before I went to Chicken Guy. Chicken Guy has to be a great option for kids, though, especially since it's pretty cheap.

Polite Pig is probably the best QS on Disney property, although it's priced accordingly.

Last edited:

SoFloMagic

Polite Pig and Pizza Ponte are both more expensive, but the quality is also much higher to where I'd call them both better values. I actually thought D-luxe Burger was better than Chicken Guy as well. Not that Chicken Guy is bad -- I'd just choose to go for any of those three before I went to Chicken Guy. Chicken Guy has to be a great option for kids, though, especially since it's pretty cheap.

Polite Pig is probably the best QS on Disney property, although it's priced accordingly.
I don't think of polite pig as quick service. It often takes forever and delivers to tables. It's also twice the price of chicken Guy. I've had the same issue with delux. Hideous wait times and 40 bucks for two burgers and some fries.

I guess I'd add Earl of sandwich to the list too. Under $10 and fairly quick

dvitali

Chicken Guy will be soon opening on 42th street in NYC between broadway and 6 Avenue. With FlavorTown several block away I found it funny they opening a Chicken Guy sharing a same wall with a third Jolibee building built on a former Chic-A-La site several doors away from a MC Donald.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom