News Photopass Day 2018

Piebald

After going to TDR, the entire m&g system at WDW sucks. I dont care to meet the characters but the enthusiasm there along with the interesting system really made me think I was meeting the 3 little pigs, and not Fred, the bored sweaty college kid.

GiveMeTheMusic

After going to TDR, the entire m&g system at WDW sucks. I dont care to meet the characters but the enthusiasm there along with the interesting system really made me think I was meeting the 3 little pigs, and not Fred, the bored sweaty college kid.

Tokyo character performers are on another level. It's incredible to watch.

Piebald

Tokyo character performers are on another level. It's incredible to watch.
Their enthusiasm and animation is incredible. I'm not sure if WDW just doesnt care or if it's too hot but over there their movements are very believable. The way they walk and wave to you. Over here it's the same "wave unenthusiastically, put hand over mouth to express laughter or surprise."

asianway

Their enthusiasm and animation is incredible. I'm not sure if WDW just doesnt care or if it's too hot but over there their movements are very believable. The way they walk and wave to you. Over here it's the same "wave unenthusiastically, put hand over mouth to express laughter or surprise."
The fact that 90% of the set times aren’t published helps

disneyworlddad

I agree with most of the sentiments here. . . I was excited for photopass day when I first heard about it when they started what two years back. Then I looked at the offerings this year and was bummed. We were already planning on going Saturday and might have turned it in to an overnight trip but the offerings just didn't appeal enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom