News New Rivers of Light Dessert Party

MickeyCB

The one dessert party we did that we all felt was "worth it", was the Frozen dessert party combined with the Osborne lights display. There were truly amazing desserts, multiple types, both adult and kid beverages, plenty of tables and chairs and we just sat and chilled enjoying our treats, watching the lights and listening to the Christmas music. We also each received a Frozen pin in a cardboard type frame. We were taking turns with the families around us taking photos for each other. It was a really nice event.

JohnD

I think the only dessert parties I won’t do are dessert parties inside the Halloween and Christmas parties at MK. You just paid money for a separate ticket for those parties then take up time with a dessert party for more money inside those parties? Um, no.

HwdStudio

I agree with the poster above that the Osbourne Light’s party was really special. We tried several others mainly at the MK(HEA) and the food quality has been awful. Absolutely dry and flavorless. The ice cream tasted freezer burned. I love sweets with all of my heart and I’m really not that picky but we won’t do them anymore. The food quality and price just don’t match up.

I am Timmy

I agree with the Osborne Lights dessert party, we were lucky enough to go the first night (got our cool osborne light blankets, too). Don't actually do dessert parties. This one, however, meant a great deal to us since it was the last year, and we got to sit under the lights unencumbered (outside the dessert area it was literally nuts to butts) until after park closing. We didn't even care about the desserts (we ate a few, not big sweets fans). We felt the experience was worth it. So special. RoL? Not so much.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Again with the hairy ice cream bar...

You don't like to try new things?

9Av.gif

Nottamus

My wife and I tried to watch it once...broke down mid show....they reset the whole thing, and wouldn't you know...it broke down mid show again. They just cancelled at that point.
We waited until the next trip to finally see it. I thought it was fine. For us, just like Fantasmic, it was a one and done. Not for us.

Must be for 'someone' though because those (super comfortable) seats are always full to the max...or close to it. I predict the dessert party will be full too.

Prototype82

Loving this show intensely is the only thing that is actually intriguing me to check out one of these silly little dessert parties to begin with. Honestly, I'd rather have another Tiffin's Talk event. That was amazingly well worth what we paid for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom