deleted

susan lees

Reservations only available until the end of October so maybe only trialling this at the moment. We go in November and would try it on our dining plan out of interest.

RememberWhen

For the pizzafari family thing, I don’t quite understand. 2 appetizers, 3 entrees, a drink and dessert. I assume this is dependent on how many people you’re eating with? What if it’s just 1 person? That seems like a lot. But it’s not quite enough for a family of 5...? I’m sure there’s a plan, but I would love to hear from real life experience.

Kevin_W

Is this the same awful pizza sold at all the other counter service locations?

It's the "classic round pizzas", so yes. They had briefly switched to something that at least looked better.

I wouldn't call it awful. Once upon a time I might have, but then I had "pizza" at the Walt Disney Studios park in Paris. The Studios "pizza" made Pizzafari taste like Via Napoli.

ToTBellHop

We will see about quality but here’s the Pizzafari menu. Sounds good in principle.
97986402-E768-409A-9EB0-E8E9FC39165E.png

Jon81uk

For the pizzafari family thing, I don’t quite understand. 2 appetizers, 3 entrees, a drink and dessert. I assume this is dependent on how many people you’re eating with? What if it’s just 1 person? That seems like a lot. But it’s not quite enough for a family of 5...? I’m sure there’s a plan, but I would love to hear from real life experience.

Its priced per person and as with most of the other family style meals they will bring out sharing bowls appropriate to the number of guests sharing. So two people will get small bowls and five get larger servings of each.

imsosarah

The pictures on the disney (not blogger) websites show a different pizza for the family style - more flatbread style - "classic round" hasn't been mentioned on any of the official menu's i've seen

It's the "classic round pizzas", so yes. They had briefly switched to something that at least looked better.

I wouldn't call it awful. Once upon a time I might have, but then I had "pizza" at the Walt Disney Studios park in Paris. The Studios "pizza" made Pizzafari taste like Via Napoli.

FullSailDan

I think this is a good step up for pizzafari and quickservice in general for families. Maybe not the type of meal I want to have, but then again, we're two gay dudes that eat super clean and were sans kids so we're probably not the target demographic.

Prince-1

I think this is a good step up for pizzafari and quickservice in general for families. Maybe not the type of meal I want to have, but then again, we're two gay dudes that eat super clean and were sans kids so we're probably not the target demographic.

Gay dudes in WDW...you are part of their target demographic for sure!

imsosarah

UPDATE:

We just got back from the trip and tried this meal option. It was...fine.

The Ordering Process was a bit of a mess and you stand in line after line then finally go to your seat.

The food was a hit or miss. The salads were amazing, the alfredo was tasty, the ziti was inedible, the pizza was fine. I think had it been cooked a little more it would have been good. The desert canolis were TINY - it was almost a joke but make for a good laugh.

Overall: If I have dining plan, its a great option. We had way too much food left over (and I have two teenagers) so I would likely order for just 3 (the service sizes are based on number of people) next time. I wouldn't likely pay $20/person for it when I could eat via napoli for that price cash.

HwdStudio

UPDATE:

We just got back from the trip and tried this meal option. It was...fine.

The Ordering Process was a bit of a mess and you stand in line after line then finally go to your seat.

The food was a hit or miss. The salads were amazing, the alfredo was tasty, the ziti was inedible, the pizza was fine. I think had it been cooked a little more it would have been good. The desert canolis were TINY - it was almost a joke but make for a good laugh.

Overall: If I have dining plan, its a great option. We had way too much food left over (and I have two teenagers) so I would likely order for just 3 (the service sizes are based on number of people) next time. I wouldn't likely pay $20/person for it when I could eat via napoli for that price cash.
Thanks for the review! Very helpful!

HwdStudio

Yeah us gay dudes don’t rwally do the family stuff yourself silly meals. I would stop after the salad.

imsosarah

One other interesting thing - My teenage kids were the only kids in the place. All adults otherwise.

Truthfully, I'd go back just for the AC and salads....hard to get a decent caprese at disney for some reason.

Yeah us gay dudes don’t rwally do the family stuff yourself silly meals. I would stop after the salad.

HwdStudio

Not all gay dudes are like that, I can devour a buffet meal. and I ate so so many potstickers at 'Ohana.
My sarcasm didn’t come through as I intended. It sounded funny in my head. I should have put an eye roll emoji in there. We eat anything and everything while in WDW and we do stuff ourselves silly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom