PHOTOS - Terralina Crafted Italian now open at Disney Springs

Walt d

More Italian restaurants? Some one has been listening to me.please no fish restaurants but two or three more Italian restaurants would be just great and not over the top to me any way. I may never leave the springs ever”

HwdStudio

Thanks for the quick review and photos. I think it looks really nice. I’m looking forward to the full review. There are so many facets to Italian food. In our area we tend to get used to the chain restaurants and dumbed down local places. I’m glad to see different regions of Italy represented throughout WDW. It’s a totally different cuisine in each region, even each city and it’s nice to see those represented. I’ll definately be giving this a try.

Jambo Joe

Just ate there last night. Overall a very uneven experience. They are obviously still working out the kinks - and it shows. Service was very slow. Wait staff not very familiar with the menu.

Unfortunately - the problem with the dishes we tried goes deeper than the fact that they have only been open ten days. The food just wasn’t very good or creative. For a restaurant that has ambitions to be a lot more than an Olive Garden, the food was pedestrian. This is not being cooked by actual chefs, but rather formula recipes being followed by inexperienced cooks.

The space is very nice. The manager was accommodating taking one of the items off the bill - a truly terrible ribeye ($44!) and listened to our comments. We will try it again in a future visit.

Last edited:

Hockey89

Just ate there last night. Overall a very uneven experience. They are obviously still working out the kinks - and it shows. Service was very slow. Wait staff not very familiar with the menu.

Unfortunately - the problem with the dishes we tried goes deeper than the fact that they have only been open ten days. The food just wasn’t very good or creative. For a restaurant that has ambitions to be a lot more than an Olive Garden, the food was pedestrian. This is not being cooked by actual chefs, but rather formula recipes being followed by inexperienced cooks.

The space is very nice. The manager was accommodating taking one one of the items off the bill - a truly terrible ribeye ($44!) and listened to our comments. We will try it again in a future visit.
Typical Italian food at Disney... Please no more Italian places...

Phonedave

The space is very nice. The manager was accommodating taking one one of the items off the bill - a truly terrible ribeye ($44!) and listened to our comments. We will try it again in a future visit.

But, but ...., it's "crafted". It says so right in the name. If only it was artisanal, then maybe it would have had a chance.

Jambo Joe

But, but ...., it's "crafted". It says so right in the name. If only it was artisanal, then maybe it would have had a chance.
Yes they could have gone for the trifecta - handcrafted, artisanal and heirloom quality and you would have had all the warning signs.🙂

Jambo Joe

PS I have formally dubbed this restaurant ‘Terriblina’ - which I will continue to call it until there is proof they have gotten better. Way way better. 🙂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom