'Magical Holidays Package' resort discount now available to book

KCheatle

Argh!! So I'm going to vent just a second. I have checked this forum like daily for several years now. I check other Disney discount related websites at least every few days (if not daily during the work week). I do this so that when discounts are released I can be on top of it and one of the first to call. Well, I had surgery on June 26th. First surgery of my life. And, of course, on the day I'm under anesthesia (in fact, the specific hour I'm under anesthesia), they release the discount that applies to my trip!! And, since I have been in a post-surgery pain med stupor for the past few days, I did not see the discount was released until today. I tried to call and apply it, and they're out!!! :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Argh!! So I'm going to vent just a second. I have checked this forum like daily for several years now. I check other Disney discount related websites at least every few days (if not daily during the work week). I do this so that when discounts are released I can be on top of it and one of the first to call. Well, I had surgery on June 26th. First surgery of my life. And, of course, on the day I'm under anesthesia (in fact, the specific hour I'm under anesthesia), they release the discount that applies to my trip!! And, since I have been in a post-surgery pain med stupor for the past few days, I did not see the discount was released until today. I tried to call and apply it, and they're out!!! :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:
Do you have a backup hotel that you can try to get the discount at? I usually will ask my clients to give me one just in case. Keep trying

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom