News Reserved viewing area changes for IllumiNations show at Epcot

Herdman

We used our 4th FP on Illuminations on our recent trip, and I found the area much more conducive to watching the show. In the past if we just stopped at a spot and tried to watch I just couldn't get into it with several rows of people in front of us. Or, there would always be a tree in the way. I enjoyed the show much better from the FP viewing area.

ABQ

Be interesting to see how many folks are in the Theme Park Extra area, curious to know how well that's selling, and hopeful that it's not selling well at all. Just my personal opinion.

biggy H

The fastpass area is on a slope so helps to get a better view when standing at the back as you can see over everyone standing in front of you unlike every where else around worldshow case.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
The fastpass area is on a slope so helps to get a better view when standing at the back as you can see over everyone standing in front of you unlike every where else around worldshow case.
This only works if the people in front of you aren't taller than you are.

geekza

This only works if the people in front of you aren't taller than you are.
I'm 6'3", so BOOYAH!

Honestly, I'm tall enough that if someone shorter is stuck behind me, I'd offer to switch them places. I'll probably be fine anywhere as long as an NBA player isn't in front of me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom