Bourbon Trail coming to Disney Springs May 1

OneofThree

**** Creek SB

What the. . . -censored? :oops:

Forget the Pappy's of the bourbon world, if drams of the $40 bottle above go for $18, I have to believe you're looking at upwards of $40-$50 for something along the lines of an Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, Stagg Jr., or EH Taylor. That's some crazy coin for a single drink, IMO. If they can get it, more power to them.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!

Forget the Pappy's of the bourbon world, if drams of the $40 bottle above go for $18, I have to believe you're looking at upwards of $40-$50 for something along the lines of an Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, Stagg Jr., or EH Taylor. That's some crazy coin for a single drink, IMO. If they can get it, more power to them.
Well, I've never tried Knob Creek SB, but I'll bet it's not worth more than $20 a shot...

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Are you serious? You don’t get why it flagged?

You need to do some research in urban dictionary

OneofThree

You need to do some research in urban dictionary

1525100461443.png
I see. Never have known the word to be used in that sense. Strange that an MNC, Jim Beam (now Beam Suntory) would use the name for one of their highly distributed core brands if it is indeed so offensive. Interestingly, Disney Select bourbon is sourced from KC Single Barrel stock.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
View attachment 281417 I see. Never have known the word to be used in that sense. Strange that an MNC, Jim Beam (now Beam Suntory) would use the name for one of their highly distributed core brands if it is indeed so offensive. Interestingly, Disney Select bourbon is sourced from KC Single Barrel stock.

Well it’s not inherently a dirty word...but like all words: millennials on the computer can make it one 😜

SeanWM48

i see the disney parks blog article is down (not sure if that's the website you're referring to above)

if so, i'm a bit puzzled. i would've enjoyed going through the "trail" and trying different things (over several visits and responsibly obviously). if somebody didn't like it obviously they can just pass on it.

larandtra

I didnt understand the whole Map/Trail thing. Those who want to drink know where to find the better adult beverages and specials. I thought the menus listed were pretty nice and it would be fun to do, but, I dont know if WDW wants to promote that they are actually just as much for adults as they are for kids when it comes to this stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom